Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buffy & Satsu. Opinions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Buffy & Satsu. Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Buffy & Satsu. Opinions?   Buffy & Satsu. Opinions? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:44 pm

What was your opinions on Buffy's latest tryst with one another of the slayers, Satsu?

Personally I don't think it's really in character for Buffy because until that point she never showed any interest in the same sex. I think it's way too sudden to make sense.

However I did see it coming. The way that Joss kept making Buffy's relationships not work, I thought he might eventually make Buffy either gay or bi. But despite seeing it coming, I still don't think it fits well for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Buffy & Satsu. Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffy & Satsu. Opinions?   Buffy & Satsu. Opinions? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:02 pm

I believe the reason it doesn't seem plausible is because it only happened in the comics. Since there was no lead up in the television series it feels non-canon. I can see where you feel that it is not in character for her. I had heard that the explanation Joss gave was that Buffy never had the chance most people have to experiment in college. That this was not meaning she is now lesbian but more or less testing the field to see if it fits.

I do not think we will see her with only women now, except for Satsu but then again I could be mistaken because it may become a natural part to her character, that's why it is called experimenting. There was that small dialogue between Willow and Buffy that got me starting to think his idea may be leading toward a Willow and Buffy romance so possibly it will lead in that direction.
Back to top Go down
https://trio.darkbb.com

Buffy & Satsu. Opinions?
Page 1 of 1