Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions?

Go down 

Did you like the original film?
Yes
BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions? Vote_lcap0%BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions? Vote_lcap0%BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions?   BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:09 pm

I figured it would be a good idea to make a thread for the start of it all.

So opinions? Did you like the original Buffy movie? Or did you hate it?

I liked it. I thought some of it was super corny but it was funny. I thought it was also pretty cool to see the original idea that became the show we all know and love. Plus to see how his ideas for the characters evolved to the characters in the series.

Like Pike for instance. You can't tell me that wasn't the original Spike. Besides the obvious similarities in their names they're very much the same. Their bad boy attitude, the leather jacket Pike wears, his general appearance... Especially in the last part where Pike shows up at the school dance. He really reminded me of our fav vamp there. And there's also their relationship. To sum it up as quickly as possible, at first Buffy acts snotty to him, thinking he is beneath her then they begin to fight on the same side and before you know it they're a couple.

poke
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko

BtVS the '92 movie. Opinions?
Page 1 of 1