Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel?

Go down 
2 posters

Buffy
Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? Vote_lcap0%Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Spike
Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? Vote_lcap0%Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angel
 0% [ 0 ]
Cordy
 0% [ 0 ]
Tara
 0% [ 0 ]
Doyle
 0% [ 0 ]
Fred
 0% [ 0 ]
Anya
 0% [ 0 ]
Wesley
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? Empty
PostSubject: Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel?   Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:27 pm

Which character's death made you the saddest?
There were so many that it makes it hard to decide, unless you have a fav character that died, then it's not so difficult to choose.

There were a bunch that made me sad: Spike, Angel, Buffy, Tara, Warren, Doyle, Fred, Wesley, Cordy, Anya and Jonathan. They were all equally sad.

Buffy's death in 'The Gift' where she's being killed and at the same time Dawn is remembering what she told her that 'the hardest thing in this world is to live in it', makes me cry every time. But then again all of them make me tear up.

I added as many main character deaths as possible. I didn't list Warren on the poll because I knew I'd be the only one voting for him. Same goes for Jonathan.

poke
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel?   Saddest death in Buffy and/or Angel? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm

I am going to have to think on this one. I hated to see a lot of characters die. But I would have voted for Warren too. You should have added him since you can choose more than one. I think you would be surprised to see that he has more fans than you think.

Most all of them were really sad. Even Cordelia's in Angel or Anya's whose death was off camera. But I would say that the on camera deaths were even more sad because you see it happening.
Back to top Go down
https://trio.darkbb.com

Page 1 of 1