Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight. Theories?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Twilight. Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight. Theories?   Twilight. Theories? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:45 pm

This is something that I would love to hear more opinions on!

Who do you think is Twilight?

I had suspicions of Andrew because of some of the things that Twi said. Some of his statements/actions came off as a bit quirky. And since Andrew has costumes like Dracula and a underlying sort of wish to be a super-hero or villain (as long as he's super-something), it kind of made me think.

Before I saw that he had skin I wondered if it could possibly be Warren since he is apparently back from the dead (and badly done imo! Sorry Joss but I didn't much like that twist with Amy - just being honest) and since Warren and Amy are tied to the military guys that Twilight is with.

Also! Whatever happened to the Warren-bot from S6? Another random guess.

Then I wondered if there was any sort of possibility it could be Jonathan back from the dead. I know! That's a really 'out there' thought but it could happen. Twilight obviously uses either tech stuff or magic to fly like that so he could easy be someone with normal strength and abilities just using other stuff to help him. Of course Jonathan is only like 5'2" (haha he's my height) so there's that too. But hey it could be a glamor to be taller... maybe?

Oz anyone? I'd heard rumors about the possibilities of our fav werewolf returning in the comics. Just another thought about someone that hasn't been there yet.

Lastly there's Riley. Which would make sense in some ways but other ways it wouldn't either. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Twilight. Theories?   Twilight. Theories? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:52 pm

Some theories from one of my friends that won't get on forums but she and I were discussing it so I thought I would share her ideas on the subject:

Connor (Angel)
Wesley (Angel)
Riley or clone of Riley

The thing I mentioned to her is that I'm not sure if Joss can take characters from Angel and move them to the Buffy comics or borrow them for awhile because I know that was one of the reasons they didn't have more crossovers in the two series. So I don't think it could be Connor or Wesley. But if there wouldn't be that particular problem I would definitely agree with Wesley (provided he came back from the dead but that was already another rumor I'd heard about Wesley returning).

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Twilight. Theories?   Twilight. Theories? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:15 pm

Jonathan is Twilight. laughy That would simply be too funny.
Back to top Go down
https://trio.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight. Theories?   Twilight. Theories? Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight. Theories?
Page 1 of 1