Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fushigi Yugi

Go down 

Favorite Suzaku warrior?
Tamahome
Fushigi Yugi Vote_lcap0%Fushigi Yugi Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hotohori
 0% [ 0 ]
Nuriko
 0% [ 0 ]
Chichiri
 0% [ 0 ]
Tasuki
 0% [ 0 ]
Mitsukake
 0% [ 0 ]
Chiriko
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Fushigi Yugi Empty
PostSubject: Fushigi Yugi   Fushigi Yugi EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Fushigi Yugi is, in my opinion, a beautiful animation from start to finish. A classic story of Miaka, an ordinary school girl, who is pulled into a magical world where she and her best friend are saved from attackers by Tamahome, who she falls in love with. She accepts the responsibility of becoming the Priestess of Suzaku to deliver the kingdom of Konan from their northern opressors and rescue her best friend Yui from self-destruction.

All the while having fallen in love with Tamahome who is from another world entirely and in her world just a character from a book, she must gather together the other 6 of the celestial warriors like Tamahome so she can summon Suzaku.

To me the ending of this series is so beautiful. That one part where Miaka's brother is talking to her and tells her that they had a new student and she turns around to see Tamahome makes me cry. It has one of the sweetest endings I've ever seen.

And who doesn't love Tasuki, Koji and Chichiri? Special mention to the very lovable Nuriko as well who made me laugh as much as the other three and was one of the greatest characters besides. Another part that made me cry but simply because it was so sad was Nuriko's demise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko

Fushigi Yugi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Serial :: Off-Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: