Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines   Guidelines EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:45 pm

The galleries are to post the best images we have of our favorite characters. Please follow the guidelines that we have for this section.

1] NO DIRECT/HOT-LINKING THE IMAGES!
All of the images posted here by myself or Ravenna are saved and using bandwidth from our own web accounts so they MAY NOT be direct linked or hot linked to. We WILL run out of bandwidth if that happens then at that point there will be no more images here and I will be pissed off.
No copying any one else's images posted here either or hot linking them. Ask the person that posted the image(s) for permission before using them in whatever fashion you wish.

2] No fanart.
Only post screen-shots / stills or comic artwork. Fanart does not belong here.

3] No duplicates.
One gallery per character please. Check to make sure the image your posting isn't already posted. Exception to rule is if you have a better version of the image.
To add images to the galleries already present just reply like usual and put the images in your post.

4] Keep image size within reason.
I'll say nothing over 500x500 or around there. This is simply for faster loading time. Try to resize images if they're bigger than that.

5] No animated gifs!
If animated gifs are something you want to see here then let me know and I'll make a separate place for them. Again I want loading time to be less so I only want regular images here for now.

JPG, BMP, PNG... Not a big deal to me - just no gifs.

Back to top Go down
https://trio.darkbb.com

Guidelines
Page 1 of 1