Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide

Go down 

What's your opinion on Spike?
Love him!
Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Vote_lcap100%Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Like him.
Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Vote_lcap0%Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dislike him.
Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Vote_lcap0%Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate him.
 0% [ 0 ]
What does peroxide have to do w a vamp?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Empty
PostSubject: Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide   Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide Spike01

The place for all things William the Bloody aka Spike or Captain Peroxide! laughy
Share your thoughts, opinions and whatever you wish concerning our fav big-bad.

I'd say a huge majority of the Buffy and Angel population love Spike. Personally I love Spike. Andrew and Warren are typically my favs but I still love the platinum blond vampire, I mean who doesn't?

In my opinion he has the greatest character development spanning pretty much the entire Buffy series and then through Angel season 5. He starts out as a baddie vampire and turns into a re-souled vampire that is in love with the slayer who in his heyday he would've taken pride in killing.

Keeping in mind that Spike chose to have his soul returned. That's a huge difference between Spike and Angel right there. Spike wanted to be a better person, he didn't have it forced on him like Angel. In fact Angel almost has a sort of split-personality thing going on imo. Spike had already changed even before the soul in part thanks to the chip put in by the Initiative but also because he wanted to be a better person for Buffy. There were ways he could've worked around the chip and still done a lot of evil but instead he went the opposite direction and became an valuable member of Buffy's team.

And for his finale he sacrifices himself to save Buffy and the others, having no idea he would be able to come back by a strange twist of fate. In recap the big-bad from season 2 turns hero in season 7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko

Spike: Everything Captain Peroxide
Page 1 of 1