Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does S8 live up to the series?

Go down 

Do you like S8?
Love them!
Does S8 live up to the series? Vote_lcap0%Does S8 live up to the series? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Like them.
Does S8 live up to the series? Vote_lcap0%Does S8 live up to the series? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dislike them.
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate them!
 0% [ 0 ]
Haven't read them.
 0% [ 0 ]
I came here on the promise of cookies...
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Does S8 live up to the series? Empty
PostSubject: Does S8 live up to the series?   Does S8 live up to the series? EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Out of curiosity I would like to know what the general consensus is among other Buffy fans, does the season 8 comics live up to the original series?

I'll admit that I haven't gotten really into the comics yet. I have most of 8 that's out so far but I just can't get as into it as I did with the series.

My main nitpick is that it bothered me how Joss changed the season 6 finale to say that Amy saves Warren and now Warren has returned as a villain again. I love Warren and I'm glad in the fact that he only died for a second (hence how the First could still use his form - yea that was a mistake made by Joss he had to fix later lol) but at the same time I deeply dislike Amy and I'm not exactly liking the way he worked Warren in there.

Maybe it'll just take me time to get into it, I don't know...
Anyone else feel that way? poke
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko

Does S8 live up to the series?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Serial :: Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel :: The Comics-
Jump to: