Life Serial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenna Zane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenna Zane
Admin
Ravenna Zane

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Ravenna Zane Empty
PostSubject: Ravenna Zane   Ravenna Zane EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:04 pm

I go by my pen-name 'Ravenna Zane'. Once in a while I also go by Tetley or Nyx. I am also the co-administrator of this forum.

And yes that is me in my avatar. I used a photo I took of myself for it. I couldn't decide which characters to use for an avatar, I was split on Drusilla, Willow, Warren or Andrew and I ended up using just one of myself.

I read and write fanfiction and draw in my free-time. I spend tons of time online either playing some sort of game or on Myspace or something on that order.
[(Ravenna Zane's Myspace)] You may add me to your friends list. I'd like to add more fellow Buffy fans.

I have been a serious fan of Buffy for over a year now but liked the series longer than that. My fav characters are Andrew, Warren and Spike especially Andrew and Warren. I'm a big fan of the Trio and Season 6 in general. For Angel I loved season 5 the most and probably Spike, Angel and Illyria / Fred would be my fav people.

chickencatch

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinzouneko

Ravenna Zane
Page 1 of 1